STEAMBOAT - $1346
February 20-27, 2016
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
- Charter bus from Rockford to O'Hare
- Direct flight from Chicago to Hayden, CO
- Condo-style lodging at the Ranch at Steamboat
- 5 of 7 day lift ticket at Steamboat Ski Resort
- Welcome reception
Steamboat Ski Resort
As it was said long ago "Go West Skiers, Go West!" This year our western destination is Steamboat, Colorado. Staying at the Ranch at Steamboat leaves just a short shuttle ride to the base area. Often called Ski Town, USA, Steamboat has all the amenities that you would be looking for to fill a week. For your ski days, Steamboat offers 2,965 acres with 165 trails. If you are looking for the longest run of the day, try Why Not (over 3 miles long). When you are done skiing for the day, venture into town and visit the cafes, shops, restaurants or take time to relax at one of the local hot springs.
- Base Elevation: 6,900 feet/2103 meters
- Christie Peak Elevation: 8,020 feet/2444 meters
- Mid-Mountain Elevation: 9,080 feet/2768 meters
- Summit/Mt. Werner Elevation: 10,568 feet/3224 meters
- Vertical Rise: 3,668 feet/1118 meters
Permitted Acres: 2,965 acres/1,200 hectares
- Trails: 165 named trails
- Trail Classification: 14% Beginner 42% Intermediate 44% Advanced
- Longest Run: Why Not – over 3 miles/4.8km
- Annual Snowfall: 349"/886cm
- Snowmaking: 375 acres/152 hectares
- Gondola (8-passenger): 1
- High-Speed Six: 1
- High-Speed Quads: 5
- Conventional Quad Chairlift: 1
- Triple Chairlift: 6
- Double Chairlift: 2
- Total Lifts: 16
- Surface Lifts for Snow School: 2
- Uphill Capacity: 41,465 per hour
- Initial payment: $400
- October: $300
- November: $300
- December: $346
All trip prices are subject to change depending on attendance, cost increase, fuel surcharge, etc. RVSA reserves the right to cancel trips and refund deposits. All trips are non-smoking. Sleeping arrangements may be difficult to manage on bed availability.
RESERVATIONS – Priority on accommodations based on first come first serve (i.e. paid deposit).
DEPOSIT – Your deposit will hold your space until your next payment is due.
CANCELLATION PROCEDURE --
Contact Greg Kaski at 815-275-0085 or by email at email@example.com. If a waiting list exists, your space may be filled. If not, you must find your own replacement. Replacement must fulfill your responsibility before a refund is made. Forfeiture of some or all of your deposit is possible.
BAD CHECK POLICY: $25.00 FEE
Make Checks payable to: RVSA
128 N Mernitz Ave
Freeport, IL 61032
Payments can also be made at the monthly club meetings.
RVSA membership required for trips.
Yearly fee: $25/individual $45/couple
renewal: $20/individual $35/couple