Indianhead Mountain Resort & Blackjack mountain
January 12 - 14, 2018
Indianhead and Blackjack Mountains are now partners. The lift ticket for this trip works for BOTH mountains. Plus, there is a FREE shuttle (15 minute ride) that transfers skiers all day long between the two resorts!
Join us for our annual U.P. trip. Leave Friday evening & return Sunday evening. No vacation time needed!
- Two of the best resorts in Michigan!
- 2 days skiing or boarding at your choice of Indianhead or Blackjack.
- 2 nights lodging, 2 to a room in the Hotel-style Complex Rooms.
- We have space for 24 people.
- We will provide sandwiches Friday and Sunday on the bus
- Saturday night dinner at the Indian Lodge
NEW! Google Maps Panoramic of each run!
- 638 Vertical feet
- Annual snowfall of over 17 feet
- 30 wide open runs on over 230 acres
- 9 lifts and tows including a Magic Carpet conveyor lift
- 2 terrain parks Big Chief and Timber Wolf Progression Park
- 15 Expert Black Runs (50%), 10 Intermediate Blue Runs (33%), 5 Beginner Green Runs (17%)
- Lifts run 9am to 4pm daily
All trip prices are subject to change depending on attendance, cost increase, fuel surcharge, etc. RVSA reserves the right to cancel trips and refund deposits. All trips are non-smoking. Sleeping arrangements may be difficult to manage on bed availability.
RESERVATIONS – Priority on accommodations based on first come first serve (i.e. paid deposit).
DEPOSIT – Your deposit will hold your space until your next payment is due.
CANCELLATION PROCEDURE --
Contact Greg Kaski, (815) 275-0085 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If a waiting list exists, your space may be filled. If not, you must find your own replacement. Replacement must fulfill your responsibility before a refund is made. Forfeiture of some or all of your deposit is possible.
BAD CHECK POLICY: $25.00 FEE
Payments can also be made at the monthly club meetings.
RVSA membership required for trips.
Yearly fee: $25/individual $45/couple
renewal: $20/individual $35/couple